The 2011 Brielle pumpkin...It probably actually looks like an older version of Brielle, but it was the best I could do in the couple hours before I was too sick to work on it (bad cold). But Brielle recognizes it as herself, which is really cute. She also loves her pumpkin, "Jack", carved by Grammy.
And now...a sneak preview of Brielle's Halloween costume. She loves riding "horsies" so she choose the cowgirl costume! She's "Jessie", the cowgirl from the Toy Story movie series.

Unlike last year (when we tried to convince her to wear her Ewok costume), Brielle loves this one and has been asking to wear it for fun. She tried it out with a couple different horsies.
Tomorrow she'll enjoy a costume parade and Halloween party at school. In the evening she'll go trick-or-treating with a group of other vegan kids. The vegan parent group set it up so that the neighbors will be giving out vegan candy to everyone. I'll post those photos later this week.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment