Last week I had a great time celebrating my birthday with the family. We started with a visit from Grammy and Kelly (sorry - only their hands appear in the picture!). They played with the kids, giving me and Kraig some time to do things on our own. And Grammy brought me special gluten-free cupcakes that I could eat with my new restrictive diet. They were yummy!


Brielle enjoyed helping me open my gifts. She received some gifts of her own too. Grammy gave us matching Tinker Bell jammies, and Grandma Pat gave us matching gardening gloves so she can enjoy working in the yard with me. In the past when I've tried to get Brielle to do yard work with me, she's said, "But where are MY gloves?". We've gone to the local plant nursery a couple times together so Brielle could pick out her own flowers to plant in the yard.
After opening gifts, Brielle and I enjoyed dressing up together in some of the presents we received.
Thank you to everyone for helping me enjoy a wonderful birthday!







No comments:
Post a Comment