Saturday, February 25, 2017

Grammy and Kelly visit

Grammy and Kelly came to visit for the long President's Day weekend! Kelly helped us patch up things in the house in preparation for selling it in a few months. The kids enjoyed playing with Grammy. Unfortunately, Kraig, Ronan, and I very quickly got hit by the flu which lasted several days and, unfortunately, infected Grammy as well. Thank goodness she felt well for most of the visit because I had trouble getting out of bed for three days and her help was invaluable. In that way, the timing of their visit was good. However I really hope that our next visit together is a healthy one!

Before getting sick, I managed to take a few photos of us playing "telephone" at the dinner table.

We've discovered that playing telephone with Ronan adds a whole new dimension to the game. Hilarious results are pretty much inevitable...purple monkey dishwasher...

No comments:

Post a Comment