Thursday, January 9, 2020

Grandma Pat's Fall Visit

I apologize for being a couple months behind on the blog. Let's go back to right after Halloween when Grandma Pat came to visit! We hit some of our favorite spots, like Mellow Mushroom...

We also love to out out to the rocky Marineland beach, which is a special spot for Grandma Pat. It's not bad for photos, either.



One new thing that Grandma Pat and I did (alone) was to take a guided tour of Flagler College.  It's actually free for residents, so next time I'm taking Kraig. I felt bad that he missed out, because it was wonderful. The guide provided information for over an hour about the inside and outside of the beautiful building. We learned a lot about its history, architecture, and the meanings of artistic symbols all over the place.
 
I also got some alone time with Grandma Pat to walk around downtown and enjoy a lunch and view at A1A Ale House.

As always, the kids loved it when Grandma Pat played with them. Thanks for a great visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment