Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Back to the beach...with masks

Our beach opened up again a few days ago, but we wanted to wait until a weekday to go out. Butler Beach isn't a big tourist area, since there's no parking lot and just beach houses, so it's usually less populated than other beaches. We took precautions by wearing our homemade face masks on the boardwalk going to the beach, just in case anyone tried to pass us (no one did). We got to see a large brown snake and a tortoise on our way over.

We removed our masks on the beach, since it was easy to socially distance. There was a good number of people walking, jogging, and riding bikes, but plenty of space. The kids went into the water for a while then played in the sand.

It was good to allow us all some fresh air and to let the kids to play outside for a while.
 
When I loaded the beach photos from today, I realized I had some nice shots of our last walk to the pier...


No comments:

Post a Comment